Grenade Soap Co Wooden Beard Comb
This Wooden Beard Comb is made from one solid piece of wood and is sized perfectly for your pocket. Teeth are sanded smooth for snag free combing your glorious mane. The shape is designed for strength and longevity.
5 Reasons to use the Grenade Soap Co. Wooden Beard Comb.
1. Wide Teeth - Wood combs have wide, polished teeth to glide through the hair easily and without snags. Snags are Bullshit.
2. Gentle Massage - Wood is soft so this comb will gently massage the skin on your face, stimulating the hair follicles and increasing blood flow to the area. Chicks dig increased blood flow. This stimulates hair growth. Metal and plastic combs can be harsh on the skin causing irritation and make you look like a sissy.
3. Oil Redistribution - Wood soaks up the natural oils on your face and beard. Also the beard oil and balm you use. This is great for your beard and it conditions the comb as well, which protects the wood while giving it a nice color. Plastic and Metal combs are Crap. You know it’s true.
4. Very Durable - The Grenade Soap Co. wooden comb is extremely durable and can last a lifetime if well taken care of.
5. No Static - Wood does not create the static. Plastic combs do that. So don’t be stupid. Static can cause the hair to snap, break and frizz up. You’ll just look like an idiot.
Ditch the plastic and metal combs and grab a couple Grenade Soap Co. Wooden Beard Combs.